Strategic Medical Alliances, Inc., (dba SMA Informatics), its subsidiaries and its affiliates, are committed to protecting the privacy and security of clients, prospects and users. SMA's goal is to provide all users with a personalized Internet experience that provides healthcare data, software applications and services that are highly valued and helpful to you. In order to achieve this goal, SMA may collect specific information during your visits to the website to understand what differentiates you from other users. Among the key privacy policies of SMA are these:
- This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to Web sites.
- As you navigate through the SMA website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as navigational data collection.
- We take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefor take special care in deciding what information you send us via e-mail. Moreover, where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
- We only collect information about individual users that is supplied voluntarily by the user with appropriate advance knowledge.
- Should we have requirements for additional personal information to meet customer needs you will be contacted by an SMA employee by telephone rather than through Internet mechanisms.
- Personally identifiable information provided by users to include name, email or office address, etc., will not be disclosed to anyone unless user provides advance authorization to SMA.
- On occasion SMA may share composite statistical information about SMA website users as a group.
To secure further information regarding SMA Privacy Policies:
- Contact the SMA Informatics Webmaster,
- Send mail to: Executive Offices, SMA Informatics, 800 East Leigh Street, Suite 206-14 Bldg One, Richmond, VA 23219, or
- Contact by telephone (804) 344-8111, FAX (804) 344-8113