SMA Informatics is a healthcare data and software development corporation utilizing online information and communication services for customer convenience. By accessing or using smainformatics.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If for any reason you elect to not be bound by this agreement, you may not access or use the smainformatics.com website, or sites of its subsidiaries.
Terms of Agreement between User and Strategic Medical Alliances, Inc.
- The smainformatics.com web site is operated by Strategic Medical Alliances, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. The web site is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the smainformatics web site constitutes agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, as set forth and in all links to this agreement.
- SMA Informatics reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and notices under which SMAinformatics.com web site is offered, including but not limited to any changes associated with the use of the smainformatics.com web site now or in the future. You are responsible for periodically reviewing these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing in advance, the smainformatics.com web site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license or create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or data, software, or services obtained from this website.
- The SMA web site may contain links to other web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of SMA and SMA is not responsible for the contents of those linked sites.
- SMA may at its sole discretion, review uploaded files, notes and any other materials appended to the SMA web site.
- Software systems made available to download from or utilize in an Application Service Provider (ASP) format by SMA, is the copyright property of SMA or its suppliers. You may not copy or redistribute such software without first acquiring advance written consent from an SMA officer.
- Nothing contained in the smainformatics.com web site is intended to be instructional for medical diagnostic or treatment purposes.
- SMA and / or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, accuracy, availability, timeliness or effectiveness of the information, software, products and services on the smainformatics web site.
- SMA reserves the right, in its sole discretion to terminate your access to the smainformatics.com web site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. All contents of the smainformatics.com web site are- Copyright 1999-2013, Strategic Medical Alliances, Inc., 800 East Leigh Street, Suite 206-14 Bldg One, Richmond, VA 23219.
- All content oon this Internet site is owned or controlled by SMA Informatics and is protected by worldwide (DMCA) copyright laws.
- The sender of any communications to this Internet site or otherwise to the owners of this site shall be responsible for the content and any information contained therein; including its truthfulness and accuracy. Use of obscene or defamatory language is expressly prohibited.
- User Conduct -
In electing to use the SMA Websites, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- not to disrupt of interfere with any user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated Web sites;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive files;
- not to use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from SMA Informatics;
- not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mail;
- not to divulge your username and password to others either on or off the Site;
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site which are restricted;
- not to use this Site to seek, provide or obtain specific medical advice, medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment of a patient's particular condition or situation.